Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Vision for God's Work

Hey everybody! Just three days until launch day! I hope that you are all just as excited as I am! I can't say how blessed I am that you all are sharing in what God is doing through this El Salvador mission, and I hope to bring the experiences to you as an additional blessing to you!

Exciting fact: We now have ALL of the support by the hand of the Lord! Praise God! It is totally the Holy Spirit who can bring a whole bunch of "strangers" together in prayer and support for His purposes! Amen!

After attending much of the Send the Message conference, I realized the need to communicate something that is extremely essential to this missions program as well as all who are involved- our vision. 

Our vision for this internship is...
  • To give all we have in for the goal of glorifying God Phil. 3:7-11
  • To share God's heart for:
-Salvation for all the world John 3:16
-The keeping of widows and orphans James 1:27
-The defense and blessing of the poor Psalm 82
  • To disciple the saints in a way that will lead to a steadfast, unified body of Christ Ephesians 4:1-16
When you get a spare minute, it would be cool if you could all flip to these scriptures- if nothing else than to better understand the work in which you are all involved.

God bless you all!

Brennan 

No comments: